Saturday, October 3, 2009

Imaginary Friends


So my LCS had some great artists at the shop in celebration of the town I live in's anniversary or something like that.

Some guys from The Tick were there and some other pretty great talent. The stand-out, obviously, was Jason Burns, the guy behind those hilarious "A Dummy's Guide To Danger" books. He had some copies of a book called Imaginary Friends. I quickly scooped one up and asked him if he would sign it, he gladly did.

If you haven't read this...go buy it and read it now. It's hilarious. His comedy has gotten even better. I laughed my arse off when reading those Dummy books and I laughed even harder reading Imaginary Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.