Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm Going To Do It


While I was drinking my morning coffee and waiting for my local comic book shop to open I pulled a random G.I. Joe issue to read. It was issue #44.

Nothing particularly amazing about this issue, it's basically about some new Joe recruits getting battle tested. But it made me resolute in my decision to stop buying 99% of Marvel's comics. At least until the current establishment is handed over to someone that doesn't shove the Left Coast's ideology down my gullet.

I'm not saying I need to read comics that are biased towards my ideology, I just want to be entertained by good stories.

So, I'm going to edit my subscription there and remove a couple titles. I'll probably keep Deadpool and X-Force but I'll be adding some more titles. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.