Friday, October 9, 2009

More Toys

That Big Brown Truck came again!

This time he dropped off my favorite villain in the Marvel Universe: Bullseye. You can click on each pic for a larger version.

Here we see Bullseye contemplating his next target. Or, most likely obsessing on Daredevil or Hawkeye.



Here he sits under the glare of a spot-light. Too bad there's no Bullseye character in a robe from his short stay at the Hydra prison facility.



I don't know what it is about Bullseye that makes me like him so much, I'm not the kind of guy that roots for "The Bad Guy", but he's one of my all time favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    Today you can buy everything on the internet, may it be a box of matches or a modern fighter jet. Everything is for sale. Only 15 years ago it seemed that something like this would be possible in the far future.
    see more details: vapor shops near me

    your regards
    alfajripon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.