Friday, October 9, 2009

XBox 360 Single Player Games

My wife bought me an XBox 360 for my birthday the other day. Awesome!

I've been playing games forever...since Quake 1. After that I played Quake 2 mostly Instagib.

Quake 3 didn't do much for me, so I skipped over to Unreal Tournament. I played that game for years, one of my all time favorites. Of course, the greatest game ever is Final Fantasy VII (no debate).

I'm enjoying the console so far, but the controller is going to take some getting used to, to say the least.

With that said, can anyone recommend some good single player games for the XBox 360?

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    Just imagine - you thought of shopping and there you are - you have bought the desired products without actually going anywhere! This is the online shopping trend!
    see more details: vapor shops near me

    your regards
    alfajripon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.