Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Like Shuffle, Without The I-Pod

So my car has a USB port in it's center console. Which rocks considering I moved forward about 3 steps.

The last car I had was an 80 something pickup truck with a tape deck in it.

Now my car has a CD player that can read data discs, meaning I load it up with mp3s files and it can play those, as opposed to having to burn an audio cd.

And even better still, is that pretty little USB port. Add an 8GB thumb drive and you've got yourself plenty of tunes.

This is very nice, indeed. However, one drawback is that it plays the files in order. There is on shuffle or random button on the radio like Winamp has, so I have to take my eyes of the road to change things up a bit.

If I could figure out how to randomize the files before putting them on the thumb drive that would be great.

Not that anyone in the entire world is reading this, but I'd love to hear some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.