Friday, November 27, 2009

Need A New Game


So I'm trying to find a decent shooter for my new Xbox 360 the lovely wife gave to me as a present on my birthday.

I play all of the Call of Duty's on my PC so I'm not going to get MW2. I like being able to take my time in a shooter and explore the environment. Far Cry 2 was good in that aspect but the weapons sucked, in my opinion. And the bad guys in the jeeps at every single stop started to get boring and predictable.

I really liked Bad Company, and can't wait for the second one to come out. I liked Bioshock and I'm psyched for Bioshock 2 as well.

I tried Left 4 Dead but didn't like it.

I think the best shooters are Half Life 2 and the two episodes.

Tried Army Of Two, didn't like it. Tried Fracture and didn't like that either.

So I basically like to explore and take my time, I don't like having an AI partner with me unless all they do is sit there and pull the trigger like Alyx from Half Life.

So, any recommendations?

It doesn't need to be the latest and greatest either. It seems like I can play Half Life 2 a million times and never tire.

1 comment:

  1. You should try Stranglehold. The controls are a tad bit tricky at first but as soon as you get used to them you will have a blast, great game.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.