Friday, December 18, 2009

Before I Forget...

I do alot of shopping for comics at CCL (Comic Collector Live).

In my experience two sellers have gone above and beyond simply "selling comic books".

One of these, I've already mentioned is Mike over at Alpha Comics. This guy is awesome, he really enjoys what he's doing, and doing business with someone that loves comics as much as I do makes it all worth it.

The other is Don at Curious Goods & Comics II. Prices are about as fair as they come and he's always willing to work with you to help you out with an issue you might be missing.

One part of me doesn't want anyone else buying up comics from these guys, because that means less for me. But for what they've done for me, the easy and clear-cut choice is to give these guys props.

Buying comics online can be pretty intimidating for the new-comer. You'll ask things like "It says NM, but is it really?". With these guys, if they put a grade on a book, it might as well be scripture. They know what they're doing.

So here's to you two guys.

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this, you've mentioned these guys in some of IRC channels but told us to watch for this post.

    After the treatment over at The Shop That Shall Not Be Named, I'm looking for somewhere to buy stuff.

    We'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just wanted to add an update were adding a lot more books to the ccl store and were doing a ton of exclusive from Brian Denham artist extraordinaire and a ton of other stuff let us know how were doing and we look forward to servicing you guys anytime thanks...Don@curious goods and comics II ccl(comiccollectorlive.com)'s top rated seller

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.