Friday, December 18, 2009

Top 10 Bullseye Moments - #10


So, one of my favorite characters in the Marvel Universe is Bullseye. I collect issues that have him on the cover and Daredevil #131 is one of my pride and joys. Something I've often though about is collecting all the books in which he appears in chronological order. That task is daunting, but I think it's something worth doing.

Anyway, lets start this countdown with one of Bullseye's most famous and important scenes, shall we?

Daredevil issue #131 is his first appearance so it's only fitting that the first entry in this Top Ten List be his first issue.. Here we see Lester overcome with the idea of beating on DD, but with an audience. I've added the emphasis on "with an audience" because it's a theme we'll see repeated throughout Bullseye's actions from here on out, unless the situation and overall goal of what he's trying to accomplish dictates otherwise.

Bullseye is an intriguing character, IMO. As get deeper into this list we'll see the sides of him that I outlined above. His need to have "an audience" and when he operates from the sidelines. I'll do my best to explain why he chose each particular MO. I'll also try to explain why he has these shifts in MO, it's usually dictated by those around which he's surrounded himself.

1 comment:

  1. Now this will be a great read. I've always liked Bullseye, too.

    While most people are wrapped up in Deadpool (don't get me wrong, I am too) this is a refreshing change of pace. We'll see how you handle it....MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....


    sorry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.