Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In Other News

My wife and I are having a baby! :)

I didn't want to post anything until we had told both of our sets of parents, not that anyone knows I'm writing this. But I just didn't want to post it until they knew, it seemed like I would get grounded for not telling my mom beforehand. Anyway, it's our first.

And it took us one shot. We decided to start trying and it took one time. Needless to say I'm pretty proud of my boys right now. I'm willing to do some side work if any of you ladies out there are in need. Just leave a pic and your phone number in the comments section and you'll hear from me if I'm available.

I'm also wondering if this should go in my ongoing "Top Ten Bullseye Moments".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.