Friday, December 18, 2009

Pretty Neat Flikr Album

I'm not usually one that thinks I'm political because I made a witty protest sign, or load my car up with bumper stickers.

Like a year or so ago, the trendy leftist thing to support was "Free Tibet". These bumper stickers were everywhere, but I often found myself wondering what these people did, other than order their bumper sticker online to actually, you know...FREE TIBET!

Of course, these are the same people that condemn the country in which they live for "meddling in international affairs" and "infringing upon other country's sovereignty".

But these Tea Party folks have inspired me. Check out some of their interesting signs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42406957@N04/sets/72157622225596987/show/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.