Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is Massachusetts Finally Figuring It Out?

I'm normally loathe to admit to being a MA resident, however today I can say I'm rather proud to see that my state is getting it right...for once in its history.

As I walked out of my community center this morning after casting my vote for Scott Brown it felt as if I were in a dream.

After watching my fellow MA residents vote down the repeal of our income taxes yet allow the marijuana law change and fall into Obama's side - I couldn't believe we were doing something right.

I knew from day 1 that Americans were being suckered by this slick, forked-tongued "president", however it now appears people are starting to realize it, and take retributive action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.