Saturday, January 30, 2010

Siege Checklist

For those of you reading Siege here's an official Siege reading order from Marvel taken from the back of one of the books.

Siege is my last (I mean it this time) big Marvel event I plan on dedicating any money too.

I tried Blackest Night and it seems like every single DC issue on the shelves is a Blackest Night tie-in. I personally stopped reading when it was established as nothing more than a zombie book.

Don't get me wrong, I love zombie stuff. I have nearly every zombie movie you can name (and even some you probably can't name. Zombie apocalypse stuff is my favorite.

DC just did it wrong.

I was reading GL and GLC because it was some great science-fiction...Blackest Night killed it.

But anyway, I'm meandering.

Here's a Siege checklist, I hope it comes out pretty good. With the news that Marvel is canceling all Avengers titles after the conclusion of Siege I just need to know how it's all going to end and then begin anew.



I've heard lots of theories on what will happen to Avenger books once this happens, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.