Friday, February 5, 2010

Update On Auntie Obama

So yesterday there was much debate I talked to myself through my own blog about Obama's illegal immigrant aunt living in Massachusetts. In what must have been some of the most intense, groundbreaking legal matters, Boston courts yesterday allowed Auntie Obama a leave, until May 25th.

I reiterate that this illegal immigrant donated $260 to her nice little nephew's presidential campaign. As I stated yesterday, and as Obama agrees, illegal immigrants or foreigners are barred from donating money to political campaigns. I repeat this information as a reference to the amazing way in which justice in America works. It's miraculous.

Here's my proof:

Zeituni Polly Onyango arrived in court needing wheelchair assistance. However, here she is leaving court. Incontestable evidence that American courts create miracles.

“This is America. Justice will be done,” says attorney currently representing Zeituni Polly Onyango: Margaret Wong.

If you feel like talking to a box of empty soda cans discussing the case with her - here is Wong's "Contact Us" page.

http://www.imwong.com/CM/Custom/Contact.asp

You can also give her a call at (216) 566-9908.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.