Thursday, March 18, 2010

As Good As Ambien

Before I climb my tired, sore, over-worked carcass off to bed for a little reading before I drift off to sleep I watched this quick clip. After watching, I feel a lot better. After seeing my party act like Republicans. After seeing my elected officials actually doing what the people want. I feel so much better that I'm sure I can skip my Ambien tonight :)

Video after the jump...

Senator Coburn puts the Leftists on warning. "...be prepared to defend selling your vote in the House.”





2 comments:

  1. I highly entrust the use of Ambien if you need help falling asleep Ambien is the best which you can buy on WWW.MEDSHEAVEN.COM even without prescription. MF

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brought a lot to the table. :rollseyes:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.