Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm Back, And Wondering...

Has the complete destruction of this country happened?

Or am I being a bit melodramatic?

This made me happy.

This made me sad.

This is pure madness.

Hopey is an idealoge of such a high degree I can't believe I actually wanted him to beat Shillary in the primaries. I truly believed this doofus was completely unelectable. God was I wrong. I had no idea this country was so easily brainwashed.

Also, it's time to stop calling this Healthcare reform. Obamacare made its point for a bit...but it's time to call a spade a spade and this is not health care reform. This is Health Insurance reform. It has zero, zilch, nothing to do with care at all...it has everything to do with Health Insurance Companies in Hopey's pocket.

I know you liberals want to counter with "Oh my GAWD Bush went to war! Bullets are loud and scary and make noise. People die in war and that is scary!!"

But no president in the history of this grand country has tried so hard to destroy the country's Constitution than has this asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.