Friday, March 26, 2010

My Wife Rocks!

Pretty lame, I know, but during an epic Facebook battle on politics I posted the "Fraud" image of Obama.

Here it is again, in case you missed the awesome:


She saw that and tomorrow I'll be opening a box with a nice T-shirt of that image.

I really, really, really, really can't wait to go to places like Barnes & Noble, Starbuck$ and comic book shops. Of course, I'll have to pay closer attention to the barista while he or she makes my drink.

It's gonna be a hoot.

Yeah, I said hoot. Sue me.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for posting this! I love your blog!

    Common Cents
    http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

    ps. Link Exchange???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, love the image.

    Thanks for linking to my blog. You're my newest BFF (see sidebar).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.