Saturday, March 20, 2010

So Off I Go...

The biggest battle in a long time for the United States Of America takes place this weekend.

Moreover the biggest battle for my sanity and peace of mind takes place this weekend as the wife and I and our unborn take a weekend away to get away from the looking for a house, flooding of a grandmother's basement, useless brother-in-laws and pain in the ass in-laws.

I leave you with this picture of the Tea Party upon the Capital Hill grounds as they prepare for a battle and brace themselves for the news as to whether or not the Constitution means anything anymore these days.

Hopefully, when I get back...American will be where she belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.