Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stunned


I haven't posted much lately because, frankly, I'm infuriated.

So many people died for this country to give us our right to have our will be law via elected officials.

And this our anointed, fraud president is pissing on their graves.

Also, why are the Republicans angry act Scott Brown? Seriously, please tell me why.

He was not given the opportunity to vote on the bill, so how can they call him his election phony? Can someone explain this one to me? I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

It's typically the Democrats that eat their young when things go a little wrong, not the Republicans.

I hope I'm not understanding this story, I really, really, really, really do. Because right now - I'm embarrassed to be a US citizen represented by an appointed "president" and I am embarrassed to be a Republican right now.

Can someone help me figure this one out...or is the GOP honestly shooting itself in the foot the way normally reserved for leftists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.