Thursday, March 18, 2010

Water, Water Everywhere

And not a brother-in-law in sight.

Dealing with the flooding basement that belongs to my wife's grandmother since Sunday Night. I go there in the morning and right after work because apparently I'm the only one that knows how to use a sump-pump or a shop-vac.

I'm also the only husband in the family that works for a living and has a pregnant wife at home. My brother-in-law (who works for Daddy and Daddy just bought him a new house) is nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, I'm working through lunch all week so I can leave early and get over there.

So, I haven't been posting because I'm too busy whining and holding most of my in-laws in disgust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.