Saturday, April 24, 2010

Donations Accepted


Taking a break from naming my posts in a Frank Zappa, non sequitur manner - momentarily.

I hate to do this, I was brought up by a dad who, in the custom of Polonius, advised me to neither a borrower nor a lender be.

But I'm going to give this a shot...

As you know, my wife and I are moving (we bought our first ever house) and we're expecting (a son!! [still super excited about that little fact]).

With this move we are cutting back on costs and item number one is to strip away our cable bill. I am going to be building a computer capable of streaming TV shows from websites like Hulu, abc, abc etc. I just can't justify giving Comcast nearly $200.00 a month for perhaps 7-10 hours a week of television watching.

To get this project finished, I need a few more dollars. If anyone cares to donate anything to this cause it would be greatly appreciated.

You can PayPal any donations to my email address "comicsnut@gmail.com".

Thank you folks, for reading this weird little blog I have...this is the first and only time I'll ask for any kind of handout/donations again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.