Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Inez Sainz

I suck at blogging.

I look at what people are searching for, and integrate that search term into my titles, sometimes even (like now) simply using that term as the title itelf - regardless of how completely irrelevant it is to what I want to write about.

I then usually end up writing some rambling, listless post with the best of intentions, get lost somewhere in the middle and end up trying my best to bring it together.

This opinion piece by Debra Saunders is exactly what I've been trying to say for 186 posts.

Oh, Inez Sainz after the jump...



  

  

  

  

Hot as hell Professional Sports Journalist


1 comment:

  1. I have the same failings I think, but I enjoy the effort. I hope I am learning something.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.