Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Looking For A Trade

I am looking to trade a Near Mint to Mint male human baby.

A keyboard, a new mouse, or maybe even a small monitor will be fine.

I'll pay shipping and handling charges or even fly the baby out to you for free! Oh, and if you don't have the stuff on you for trade that's perfectly, perfectly fine...I'll take your word for it and even pay for it to be shipped to me.  If you find that you don't have the stuff, don't even worry about it.  Seriously, I don't mind.  In fact, you can simply have him, it's a giftA GIFT FOR YOU!!!

Everything you've ever heard about babies "crying" and "keeping you up all night" are lies made up to stop people from having children so that the Commies can take over the country.  I am WIDE AWAKE right now and have never, in my entire life felt more invigorated.  Seriously, babies DO NOT cry.  This one has even learned to change his own diaper, cook and feed himself.  So you don't have to do anything at all!  How awesome is that?  Seriously!

There is a small bruise where his umbilical cord was which is why I didn't rate him as straight up Mint.  But once that clears up this will be a great addition to your collection.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.