Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Excuse Me, Waiter?

I'll have the Lame Duck President with a GOP majority Congress side please.  Thank you.

I might as well get on with the celebrating, the rest of the country is, so I gotta get on board.

It's just terribly frustrating, I don't even know how to describe it.  I mean, WE sent Scott Brown to the Senate.  I thought MA voters were getting somewhere.  I mean, Barney isn't going to be chairman of anything except his "spouse's" brothels probably.  Or maybe he can help sell the weed that's grown up at his buddy's house in ME.  Who knows, but this guy belongs in the private sector.  Out there with the rest of us that he hates so much.

And you remember damn well how much he hates us, right?



I hate him just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.