Sunday, November 14, 2010

Not "Nude Pics Of Rima Fakih" Good - But Not Bad None Nevertheless

While I often wonder if Google is counting my own visits to my blog, this nice, round number is what I saw today when logged in:


I'd like to thank those of you that do stop by, even though I'm still a bit green and lack any kind of innovative, intriguing or interesting perspectives.

In honor of that number I present someone that I think represents that number on a scale of 1 to 10, Isla Fisher, not a Murloc.
8.5
Isla's cute and you can find more of her here. She's no 10, but she's no Murloc either.

A Perfect 10
Celebies.com is an amazing website with some of the most amazing photography since the invention of the Slap-Chop.  You can literally spend hours there pouring over the amount of photojournalism.

Vince and his Slap-Chop after the break.  

You're gonna love this nuts.  This girl didn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.