Friday, November 26, 2010

Obama Splits His Face Apart Playing Basketball

In what can only be described as a metaphor for the complete split he's done to this country, Barack Hussein Obama cracked his mouth open playing some basketball with his friends today

His plans to split Jerusalem will require a loss of an ally, more Middle East unrest, embolden people such as Ahmadinejad (I don't knead to teh googlze that name to get it right) and spit on a people that have done more for this country while being ruthlessly slaughtered (by 80 year old women, not Muslims)  for centuries - as opposed to the 12 stitches he needed to fix his ugly, worthless face.

It hurts so baaaad....help me!
I pray to all of these people that video comes out of this.  Gibbsy told reporters he was "inadvertently struck by someone's elbow".  I hope it was some Marine, Navyman, some Army soldier or a "corpsman" that inadvertently blasted his lips apart with his (hopefully HER) elbow.

That picture there is from the Foxnews.com story and could he look like anymore of a little sissy?

As I'm writing this, I'm even starting to wonder if it was an elbow.  Follow...

Preferably they'd want Obama The Kenyan portrayed like some mixture of Martin Luther King Jr and Kevin Garnett, fighting it out in the block or the low post...going up for a board and coming down against an errant elbow.  Maybe driving to the lane, laying some wicked crossover on some Secret Serviceman and, so confused by Barack Hussein Obama's mad skillz that he lets an elbow fly, catching the "president" in the chops.

You know, this image.

However, I think it went more like this:

I bet he was standing out at the 3-point line begging for the ball like Jackie Moon promising he won't do anything if he gets it.  The rest of the teams trying to get in a good workout for the day can't stand listening to him anymore and they pass it to him.  However, we know he can't throw so it's probably safe to think that the King Of The Moonbats can't catch either - so the ball probably went quickly through his extended arms into his face resembling something like this:


I would love that.  I hope that happened.  I hope it happened and he bled all over the court and almost started to cry and said "You brode my node...Allahu Akbar my node id buthted."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.