Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Interesting What Nude Pics Of Rima Fakih Can Do

While fumbling around examining and studying my site stats, I noticed a few hits from both Islamic Terrorism Breeding Camps Saudi Arabia and Iraq.

I thought that was pretty cool, terrorists visiting my blurgzi!

My amazingly famous blog bringing us all together!  I'm breaking boundaries here folks!  There will be peace in the Middle East because of ME!  What Barak Hussein Obama, II Barry Soetoro, Jr al-Kenya failed to do, I succeeded.  Me.  Not you.  Me.

With words and awesome non existent pictures of Rima Fikah naked, Israel needn't worry anymore that some freako group of Islamic whackos aren't trying to wipe them out.

By the way, wanna have some fun?  Put on your prophylactic hat and read the Shitipedia article entitled "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel" where Shitipedia and it's merry band of liberals do everything to defend Ahmadinnerjacket.

For example, he never said that he wants to wipe them off the map because:
Ahmadinejad did not say he was going to 'wipe Israel off the map' because no such idiom exists in Persian." Instead, "he did say he hoped its regime, i.e., a Jewish-Zionist state occupying Jerusalem, would collapse.
That's pretty weird if you ask me.  Because he most definitly said:
The Zionist regime has lost its raison d'ĂȘtre. Today, the Palestinians identify with your name Khomeini, your memory, and in your path. They are walking in your illuminated path and the Zionist regime has reached a total dead end. Thanks to God, your wish will soon be realized, and this germ of corruption will be wiped off.
Anyway, back to why these Islamic Terrorists are visiting my site...

Maybe it was the kings of these "countries"!  Maybe they were like, "Look at what this guy says, it make so much sense...we really are idiots!  Stop all bombers now...we love the Zionist Capitalist Pigs and the Jews!.  Also, stop calling them Zionist Capitalist Pigs".

Or maybe, that's not it and it was some honorable Islamic terrorist believing that nude pictures of Rima Fakih actually exist and that, having found them on my website, would hunt her down and slaughter her and her family...because that's what they do, these Muslims.

As I sit here analyzing this more closely...I have come to the more realistic expectation that it was a member of our Armed Forces, who happens to read some other blog that probably has me on their blogroll and just clicked along while killing some time.

Pretty sure that's what happened.

So for you, a proud member serving this country so I can sit here in true freedom, I present to you what has GOT to be the hottest lingerie set I've ever seen.

Open Cup For Awesome Side Boobage
Serve proudly and think about this chic when some Islamic terrorist is hiding in some tornass building.  If you cap him, her boob will slip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.