Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blah Blah Blah, Yadda Yadda & Meh

Whistling Past The Graveyard
"Stupid shit will happen on any given day...
When you're living with an idiot, that's the price you pay!"

Just a little diddy running through my head for some reason.

Weird.

Anyway, finally got myself out of the year 2007 and got myself a smart phone.  Picked up the htc Incredible and I'm having a blast.  This thing does it all.  Yes, I know - Angry Birds.  Fun.

I like the barcode scanner app.  I shop for a lot of collectible figures...so if I see one that I think it rare I just scan the barcode and see what it's retailing for, or what Ebayers are doing with it.  Priceless app.

The only app it doesn't seem to have is a "Rewind My Fuggin Life" application.

2 comments:

  1. "Stupid shit will happen on any given day...
    When you're living with an idiot, that's the price you pay!"

    Paul, that would make a FABULOUS header for a blog somewhere...even as a THEME for a blog.

    Just sayin'...

    Dude, when I read the "app" line I snorted. Literally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.