Monday, January 10, 2011

I Ask You Again, What Have You Done For The Internet?

Nothing, probably.  But I have.  Because I help when needed.

So, that next blog...instead of searching and searching, using your thesaurus firefox addon....just use these to sum it all up.

I'm a regular 4G Shakespeare.  What I've contributed to the internet nomenclature is voluminous and expansive.

Add these to the list.

"You're a racist" - The defense immediately spewed by any and all politically correct people when someone criticizes a non-white person.

"Shitapedia" - Wikipedia, see the definition please.

That's all for now.

Oh, and thanks for the huge delivery of failure in posting The Hotness during the Seahawks game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.