Monday, January 24, 2011

I Can Finally Talk About Football

Now that the Jets have lost, I feel better and can move on with my "football life"...as diminished as it's become in the past year since another human being was added to the house in which I live.

I've seen some pretty nasty, scumbag filled squads in my time...think Raiders from the 60s to today.  But the Jets took it to a new level.

When a guy who has dozens of kids with dozens of different women, can't remember the names of his own children, goes to the papers and says "Tom Brady is a scumbag" I just don't know where to go.  I know this country has lost every bit of common sense, and sports shouldn't be compared to real life...but these guys are as despicable as it gets.

The icing on the Jets loss (even though alleged rapist ROFLsburger is going to a Super Bowl and we have to listen to God awful Shittsburgh fans talk about the greatest dynasty in football for 2-3 more weeks) is the video you can find after the jump, henceforth known as Boogergate.


2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya. Nice to see the Jets taste the agony of dafeet. Oh yes I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second half, they just shot themselves in the foot. Bah-doom ching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. Blogs don't exist without an active community.